The World Leader in FREE Wi-Fi
free-hotspot.com maintains the world’s largest network of free HotSpots, with thousands of HotSpot locations across Europe and North America, and we currently provide over 1.5 million FREE Wi-Fi connections to our users each month in over 21 countries in Europe and North America. Our unique solution is especially adapted to the needs of major brands and others who wish to communicate and/or market directly with their customers.
Cost-effective solutions for branded chains and franchises
The free-hotspot.com solution is uniquely suited for large chains and franchised organisations.
Our network architecture was conceived and built to be the most cost-effective solution possible for on-premise investment. Our "distributed" network model means that we can offer a fully managed service that is centrally controlled, updated and monitored, thereby reducing the sophistication needed in our HotSpots themselves.
The low cost of our equipment, installation and maintenance means that our Wi-Fi system can be deployed across a franchised estate at the most cost-effective way possible.
A Proprietary Customer Messaging Network
By installing free-hotspot.com's Wi-Fi solutions in their Points of Sale, brands can create their own WMS messaging network to more effectively support new product launches and promotions, loyalty programs, corporate good will initiatives, job postings etc., while providing customers with a valuable Free Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Offering FREE Wi-Fi brings with it the proven added value of attracting more customers to the locations, increasing overall sales and profitability for the corporation and the franchisee.
- Custom session lengths, content filtering and specific log-in requirements can all be determined by the Network Owner to manage and control user access.
- Self-Sponsored HotSpots offer a wide range of touch points with consumers, including not only the WMS messages, but also indoor/outdoor media, POS material and other branding devices.
- Customer surveys can be included in the message mix to gain valuable marketing data.
- Additionally, the WMS network can be used to support strategic co-op marketing programmes and may even generate incremental revenue through the “resale” of the messaging inventory to partner brands, products or services.
free-hotspot.com enjoys many national, multi-national and pan-European Master Agreements with the world's leading brands, including Accor Hotels, Burger King, Choice Hotels, McDonald's and Quick Restaurants.